As your next State Representative, Tom Kirsch will:
- Support policies that “Take the money out of Harrisburg and put it back in the hands of our families… where it belongs”
- Protect the energy industry and its family-sustaining jobs
- Advocate for legislative reforms such as term limits and decreasing the size of the State Legislature.
- Work diligently to reform PA’s burdensome Property tax system that forces seniors from their homes and hinders home ownership for many first-time buyers.
- Support school choice and education policies that prepare our children to compete in the global economy
- Provide law enforcement, first responders and medical professionals with the tools they need to fight the opioid epidemic that remains a blight on our communities, a budget-bleeding parasite on our tax dollars, and the cause of ruination of many families in Pennsylvania the 39th district.
- Protect the Unborn.
- Protect our 2nd Amendment rights.
- Privatize services across the board that can be performed better by the private sector.